The TELE-CI is responsible for conducting initial credit investigation and verification of all personal and loan information submitted by a client thru an Field Sales Supervisor, Agents, Dealers and Partners. He/She is in charged in the conduct preliminary interview, assessment and evaluation of documents of the loan applicant.
Key Results Areas
- Receives all new loan applications encoded in the system.
- Validates all information submitted by client thru televerification.
- Evaluates all documents submitted by client.
- Compiles loan documents pre-evaluated and submit to relationship manager for field investigation.
- Follow-up call to all pending loan application.
- Conduct call at least 30 clients per day.
Skills Set Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate (all major Office applications)
- With good communication skills
- Team player and proactive