The Tele-Collector is responsible for the timely and efficient collection of all due payments and monitoring thereof.
Key Results Areas
- Maintains an updated monitoring of all accounts assigned.
- Sends reminders and notifications to clients via SMS, e-mail and phone call, for monthly installment and past due and acknowledgement of payments made.
- Ensures that monthly installments and all other payments due are paid by clients on or before their due dates.
Skills Set Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate (all major Office applications)
- With good verbal communication skills
- Team player and proactive