The Sales Associate (SA) is responsible for all sales and operational aspects within the assigned location and/or on-site vendor location. He/She is in-charge of sales achievement, customer service, documentation, and coordination with partner/vendor.
Key Results Areas
- Responsible for lead generation; he/she must be able to get new loan applications and meet set targets and quotas on bookings
- Explain and answer all inquiries about any of the available loan products (estimates of required downpayment, interest rates, monthly installment, etc.)
- Solicit all vital personal information from client and encode them in the tools provided
- Process loan applications (from encoding personal loan information into the RFC360 system upto documentation and release of loan proceeds)
- Complete all loan documentary requirements related to a loan application/account.
Skills Set Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least College Degree or College Level, at least 4-year course, if applicable.
- At least 6 months of relative experience
- Must have experience on Sales, Customer service, and computer literate