Maintaining your privacy is an integral part of the products and services we provide. This Statement explains how we collect, protect, use, and share information when you access our websites and / or apply and utilize our products and services.
This Statement defines general RFC practices that are relevant to our processes and content available through our website, and social media accounts. This Statement also covers privacy practices for our customers applying and acquiring products and services from us, such as loans and such other products and services which may be offered by RFC.
What RFC Can Collect From You
When you apply or use any product or service RFC provides or when you engage with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and providers, we collect your personal information. This may include, among others:
- Your name, signature, and personal details such as contact details, address, date of birth, education;
- Government ID details;
- Financial information (such as income, expense, investment, tax, financial history and transaction, etc.);
- Employment Details;
- Business interests and property;
- Pictures by CCTV and other similar devices installed in our offices
We may, whenever required, prove or supplement this information to third-parties including government regulators, judicial, administrative bodies, tax authorities or competent jurisdictional courts and, in the process, obtain additional information about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to provide the products and services you have availed to:
- Process applications and transactions;
- Send you statements, notices and other documents required for continued use of our products and services;
- Conduct studies and research for the purpose of developing our products and services;
- Contact you about product and service information;
- Determine the effectiveness of our efforts and marketing initiatives;
- Comply with our processes, policies and procedures of management, safekeeping, administrative, credit and risk management, policies and procedures, the terms and conditions governing our products, services, facilities, legal regulations of government, judicial, governing bodies or tax authorities as both can be amended or supplemented from time to time.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements such as data submission to credit offices, credit information companies, the Credit Information Corporation (CIC) (pursuant to RA 9510 and the enforcement of regulations and regulations) in court orders and other instructions and requests from any local or foreign authorities including authorities, governments, tax and law enforcement authorities or other similar authorities;
- Perform other activities permitted by law or with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties, under a confidentiality obligation.
We may share personal information with different branches within RFC to better understand the way you use our products and services. This will allow us to improve our services and offer you opportunities to get such other useful products and services that can deliver more value to you.
We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to offer you additional products and services that we believe may be of assistance to you.
How We Protect Your Information
We fully recognize the value of your personal information which may include sensitive personal information such as your gender, government issued IDs, etc. At the same time, we strive to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information through the use of physical, technological and security techniques. We train our employees to properly handle your information. Whenever we engage with other companies to provide services for us, we ask them to protect personal information that is aligned with our own security standards.
How long your information will stay
Your personal information will remain as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and other purposes with your consent remain valid and up to the time it is not necessary or necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or business goals.
How To Contact Us
For any questions, clarifications or requests in any aspect of this Statement, please visit any of our branches. You can also email us at email@example.com
You can also write our Data Privacy Officer to:
7th Floor DMG Center
DM Guevara Street, Brgy. Mauway
Changes in our Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes to the laws and regulations that apply to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share, or dispose of your personal information. Any updates will be posted in RFC website at www.rfc.com.ph